Wednesday, October 15, 2008

more weddings....





  Here are a few pictures from my last 2 weddings, I haven't even looked at all the pictures myself yet, but I browsed through them and picked a few that I liked to post online.
Erica and Jerry married at the Edison Home and  Sarah & Michael at Tweenwaters.  When choosing a venue, make sure you know what the back up plan is in case of rain.  At Tweenwaters, the backup plan was to have the ceremony on the dance floor of the reception room.  Luckily it was only sprinkling so they still had the ceremony on the beach, but we were late starting the ceremony because of rain, and the sun was setting before we were done.  I'm not sure what the back up plan is at Edison, but if you are planning an outdoor ceremony, this has to be a consideration. It probably won't rain, but it might.  Your venue should have acceptable options for photos if it is raining, if not.  The larger hotels like the Marco Island Marriott have more options you if you have to move your ceremony and reception inside. Larger hotels almost always have nice architectural features and interior areas to do photos inside too. Something to think about..... 

No comments: