Jordan & Blair, some of the nicest people I've ever worked with. Also one of the biggest bridal party I've had - I had to break out the fisheye. The wedding took place at the Dunes Golf and Country Club on Sanibel Island. I loved her fall colors, but she did have some shells in her bouquet! There was an uninvited guest at the ceremony (see gator pic)! One thing about the sparkler sendoff - if you are going to do this, try and get the 3 foot long sparklers, they are called Black Cats at Skyking fireworks. As you can see in the picture, by the time they got everyone lit, the people in the front were already burnt out, or burning their fingers or setting fires (a spark burned a hole in my top!)
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Jordan & Blair - October 18, 2008
Jordan & Blair, some of the nicest people I've ever worked with. Also one of the biggest bridal party I've had - I had to break out the fisheye. The wedding took place at the Dunes Golf and Country Club on Sanibel Island. I loved her fall colors, but she did have some shells in her bouquet! There was an uninvited guest at the ceremony (see gator pic)! One thing about the sparkler sendoff - if you are going to do this, try and get the 3 foot long sparklers, they are called Black Cats at Skyking fireworks. As you can see in the picture, by the time they got everyone lit, the people in the front were already burnt out, or burning their fingers or setting fires (a spark burned a hole in my top!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment