Hollie & Jeff, June 8th - Inn on Fifth, Naples - These guys won their dream "wedding in paradise" from www.paradisecoast.com! Being that I love entering contests myself and winning things in general, I was happy to donate my photography services and be a part of! Lots of local vendors donated their time and talents and in spite of mother nature, it was a fabulous event! They were to have a beach ceremony with the reception at the Inn on Fifth in Naples, but we were hit with the 1st major storm of the season and it was a scary one. Lightning sirens were blaring in downtown Naples, we weren't about to go near the beach. If you didn't know, Florida is the lightning capital of the world, and Floridians take it seriously. The wedding took place at the top of the stairs at the Inn, and they managed to steal out for a horse and carriage ride and a few pix in front of Naples Sugden Theatre. Part of the prize was a 4 night stay at the La Playa beach resort, which is an amazing hotel right on Naples Vanderbilt beach! So even though the ceremony was not on the beach, the honeymoon was! I'm behind on my postings, but I'll be getting caught up next week, with posts on 5 more weddings since May 30 - later.....
Friday, June 13, 2008
Wedding in Paradise Sweepstakes winner gets rained out!
Hollie & Jeff, June 8th - Inn on Fifth, Naples - These guys won their dream "wedding in paradise" from www.paradisecoast.com! Being that I love entering contests myself and winning things in general, I was happy to donate my photography services and be a part of! Lots of local vendors donated their time and talents and in spite of mother nature, it was a fabulous event! They were to have a beach ceremony with the reception at the Inn on Fifth in Naples, but we were hit with the 1st major storm of the season and it was a scary one. Lightning sirens were blaring in downtown Naples, we weren't about to go near the beach. If you didn't know, Florida is the lightning capital of the world, and Floridians take it seriously. The wedding took place at the top of the stairs at the Inn, and they managed to steal out for a horse and carriage ride and a few pix in front of Naples Sugden Theatre. Part of the prize was a 4 night stay at the La Playa beach resort, which is an amazing hotel right on Naples Vanderbilt beach! So even though the ceremony was not on the beach, the honeymoon was! I'm behind on my postings, but I'll be getting caught up next week, with posts on 5 more weddings since May 30 - later.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aww thanks Julie!!! We loved you! I can not wait to see more!!!
YOU ROCK!
Hollie & Jeff
Post a Comment